Re: [ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.10

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ktcpvs 0.0.10
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:45:12 +0800 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 2003-02-14T17:40:26,
>    Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > The ktcpvs 0.0.10 tar ball is available on the LVS website. The ChangeLog
> > is as follows:
>
> Nice to see that ktcpvs is still alive and making progress! It's been quite a
> while since the last release.

Yes, but I will get more time to work on it in the near future.

> Do you have a roadmap for future enhancements to this?

I am now writing server connection management (persistent connections to
servers). will add some logging facility and more scheduling modules.
Maybe, we will finally adopt multi-thread event-driven architecture, which
can save some overhead in context-switching.

> Sincerely,
>     Lars Marowsky-Br?e <lmb@xxxxxxx>

Best regards,

Wensong