Re: NoArp patches?

Subject: Re: NoArp patches?
From: Matt.Gregory@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:51:09 -0400
we found the hidden patches (and julian's stuff) at
http://www.linux-vs.org/~julian -> http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/
but sometimes it goes to http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian which
is borked.

So we got it, but the hard way ;-)

Matt Gregory
eBusiness R&D
CTI, Inc.
cell: 865-850-3638
work: 865-218-2767
ioem: matt.gregory@xxxxxxxxx *see key block below
ooem: matthew.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx

***DISCLAIMER***
Everything in this email is to be considered the rumblings of an insane
lunatic and should not be relied upon to make sane decisions.  (in other
words, If you take my advice and get hurt in the process it's not my
fault).  By getting out of your bed in the morning you automatically
assume responsibility for your own mistakes and agree to hold the author
of this message blameless for them.  By reading this email you agree to
live in complete peace and harmony with your fellow man, love and praise
the almighty God of heaven, and regularly donate blood (unless you are a
Jehovah's Witness, I understand they frown on that kind of thing).  You
are bound to this agreement under the DMCA so don't try anything or I'll
sue you into oblivion.

Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/28/2003 02:09 PM
Please respond to "LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list."

<lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian
Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>, Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

Matt.Gregory@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm having a little trouble finding the hidden (noarp) patches for the
> kernel source.  The links in the Howto and Minihowto are broken.

hmm, we must still suffering from the move from heidi to katrijn
(machines in different countries, but both vergenet.net).

I'm afraid all the software is gone (twilight zone music).

Horms:

the links on
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software/index.html

to Alexandre's page are dead too :-(

As of a little while ago, Julian's software is on his home machine and
we're wget'ing the LVS stuff. I run a checkbot cron job on the
HOWTOs every 2 weeks and noticed this month that some of Julian's stuff
had
gone and I updated the HOWTOs (for next month). However I
notice just now, that all of Julian's stuff is gone.

Julian's site used to be

www.ssi.bg/~julian , but that's gone too.

Julian: where is your software now?

Horms has been the one keeping the best track of all of this
stuff, but increasing entropy has got to the level where
we're going to setup a contrib page and try to make order
out of all the software.

In the meantime, go compile glibc or mozilla on a 75Mhz machine
and we'll try to sort all of this out.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx