Location of ip_vs.h

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Location of ip_vs.h
From: Jeremy Kerr <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:12:53 +0800
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with header files - feedbackd requires libipvs.h, which
in turn requires ip_vs.h. The problem is that the location of this file
depends on how people are installing the kernel patch:

With the single kernel patch, the file ends up in /usr/src/linux/include/net/

With the tarball (and instructions provided), the file ends up in
/usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/.

I've also noticed that all of the tarball ipvs kernel source files have the
following:

#include "ip_vs.h"
/* #include <net/ip_vs.h> */

Which would seem to indicate that the location of these headers has changed
(to /net/ipv4) previously. Where should I be looking for them? Is it okay to
get the file installed to include/net and then use the second form of include
(<net/ipvs.h>) ? If so, I'll write up a quick patch..

Jeremy