TCPSP problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TCPSP problem
From: "Jacky Luo" <zaizailuo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:50:44 +0000
Hi, All

I tried the example/forwarder in TCPSP package. My apache and forwarder run on one machine with Linux 8.2. when I run "lynx -dump localhost:8888" on that machine, it worked and I could see the web page. However, when I run "lynx -dump server_ip:8888" from a machine other than the server with forwarder, lynx just hang for ever although forwarder said splicing succeeded.

Doing lynx on the server itself actually used the interface lo instead of eth0. My experiment implies that tcpsp did not work on eth0. I don't believe tcpsp has such a bug. I think there might be something wrong with my configuration. My apache uses default parameters.

Does anyone have some ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Yan