LVS on Suse 8.1

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS on Suse 8.1
From: "Christian Klinger" <christian.klinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:24:47 +0200
Hello List!

I´m new to lvs!  I try to install lvs on a suse 8.1 box!
I follow the instructions on the Readme on the ipvs-1.0.8-2.2.19 tarball.

The first patch works fine!
On the second patch "linux_net_netsyms_c.diff" i got this message
# Reversed patch detected! Assume -R ? i said yes   - mistake???

After this i run the command make menuconfig and i select all NetworkOptions
/ IP Netfilter Configuration

Than I try to install the ipvs-package

I change to directory ipvs and type make

I got this error

ip_vs_ctl.c: In function 'update_defense_level':
ip_vs_ctl.c:98: request for member 'counter' in something not a structure or
union

Any hints tips or pointers

thx christian