OT post turning into LVS @ OLS post.. (WAS Re: probably the most OT pos

Subject: OT post turning into LVS @ OLS post.. (WAS Re: probably the most OT post I've ever made to this list)
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:19:11 -0700
> Fit like, are yer, Peter?

Getting there, up to 5 miles on my runs now :).

> What's it then, a 10000 feet drop-off? We do that naked over
> here so the
> girls see the best coming from above :)

They'd see that it was 'cold' out there.  The wind hits you at 200+ km/h and
it's rather chilly 10,000 feet up!

> How much are you willing to bet? You already owe me a case of beer,
> dude. :) Just to give you a slow start: 99% makes 361 days,
> so we would
> only have 4 days that are better in Zurich than in San Diego? Face it
> amigo, I love San Diego (been skating there with some cool
> laddies) but
> this year it isn't cutting it. Sorry, mate!

I bet you another case of beer.  We will watch the weather patterns in
Zurich & San Diego for the remainder of the year.  Based on my observations
of what `good weather` is, we'll judge.

> Julian and Wensong are not coming this time and I still have to ask
> Marcelo if he's showing up. If so I'll promise to help him releasing
> 2.4.22 (at least then the bloody SCSI would work again).

I assume Joe & Alexandre & Horms are coming?

> Canadian beer
> is like water, so 10 beers is a good start to have a long
> leak but far
> from getting us started :)

I'm not too familiar with Canadian beer..

> Joe nicely took over here. I think they're about 96% full but if you
> hurry up, you'll get in. BTW, the girl responsible for the payment is
> Stephanie Donovan and normally she's quite nice. So if you're having
> troubles you might want to notice that ratz is going there ... she'll
> know :)

I will look into getting signed up ASAP.  Where are you guys staying at?