RE: Clean slate

Subject: RE: Clean slate
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:17:47 -0700
> I have quite an interest in a keepalived + kernel lrp for
> Leaf Bering.
> Currently running Bering UclibC 1.2 if that's what you are
> running and already have the two compiled any chance you
> could email them to me?

Yes, but unfortunately I only have keepalived compiled for VRRP/HSRP/(bgpd)
purposes.  Right now I'm unfortunately a little too busy to recompile the
kernel && add the libraries necessary for IVPS to function.  I have been
wanting to recompile keepalived to 1.0.3+ with vrrp & LVS for a while but
haven't found the time :|

If you're in a hurry, you could look in the LEAF archives from a few months
ago for my posting.  You should find all the libraries mentioned in URLs
along with details about everything I did to get it to that state.