I still dont understand 1 thing on LVS

Subject: I still dont understand 1 thing on LVS
From: "Viperman" <viperman77@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:38:50 -0300
Hello There,

I'm trying for more than a week now to stablish an LVS using IP Tunnel, coz I have 2 servers on different networks.
I know that in order for this to work, my provider who hosts the realserver needs to support ip spoofing.
The fact is, I got this from my provider, but its still not working.
Since I can see the packets going from the Virtual IP to the real IP, it seems that is OK at my director side.
I'm pretty sure I'm missing some configurarion needed at the realserver side.
Can anyone point me what I need to do at the realserver or give me some sample config please? Do I need anything like routed running on the realserver?

Thanks everybody.

Leni