IPVSADM on Suse

To: LVS <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IPVSADM on Suse
From: Maxime Quinzin <maxime.quinzin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:44:09 +0200
Hello, I do a load balancing, on RH9 with ipvsadm-1.21-4, between 2 real server in wrr mode on http port with
weight : 70 on server A
weight : 30 on server B

When I run 10 http request on virtual IP, I reach real servers in this sequence :
A B A A A A A B A B
Then I have 70/30 ratio .. all is OK

When I do a load balancing, on SUSE 8.2 with ipvsadm-1.21-214 (provided by SuSe), with same criterias
I have to run 1000 http request to see the 70/30 ratio ...I have this sequence
100A 100B 500A 100B 100A 100B

The ratio is good, but has the algorithm changed between this 2 versions of ipvsadm ?

I've never met this on redhat (7.3 - 8.0 - 9) ...

Any ideas ?
Thanks.