TCP server load balancer

Subject: TCP server load balancer
Cc: gcvineel@xxxxxxxxx
From: Gujjar Vikas <vikasgc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
HEllo,

We here have authored an Load Balancer "TCP SERVER
LOAD BALANCER" as an graduation project.

Since I have no where else to post, this project...
and also because this mailing list has served us
invalubly for creation of project.. I am posting in my
project here... with an sincere gratitude to this
mailing list especially wensong Zhang... Thank You..

please do comment on our project..

I planned to mail in my performance report to this
list but the attachment is too heavy.

Regards,

Vikas C Gujjar