Re: Gratuitous ARP

Subject: Re: Gratuitous ARP
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:33:30 -0400
> Mikkel Kruse Johnsen wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have a cluster using LVS and keepalived running using DR. But I really hade
> to patch my kernel with the hidden path.

The people who've tried Maurizio Sartori's noarp module have liked it. It's
being
maintained and developed, despite its low profile on the mailing list.

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.arp_problem.html#2.4_arp

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx