question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: question
From: Simone Sestini <simone.sestini@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:26:44 +0200
I was wondering how to configure a new system with that features.

I would like to use director and bk director like real server too.
I would like to run http and https on that server but i have a trouble..

how can i configure more than one https domain for each server ? Apache need to use for each https domain's an unuque ip so i will need to have a couple of VIP for each https i wanna run ?

Anyone of you use a similar configuration and could explain me a bit :)

Thanks.