about usagi-linux24-stable-20020101.tar

Subject: about usagi-linux24-stable-20020101.tar
From: "jinjian" <jinjian@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:14:06 +0800
hi

I downloaded the package named usagi-linux24-stable-20020101.tar.bz2 from ftp.linux-ipv6.org/pub/usagi/stable/kit.

then I extracted this package and compiled and installed it as a new kernel to try IPv6.

but after I build this kernel ,at the moment of start rebooting,the following informaion is displayed on the screen

and then stopped here:

eepro100.c:$Revision:1.36S 2000/11/17 Modified by Andrey.V.Sarochk in <saw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and others
PCI:Found IRQ 11 for device 02:08.0
Unable to handle kernel paging request at Virtual address 0000413d
printing eip
c0106e96
*pde=00000000
Oops:00000
cpu:0
EIP:0010:[<c0106e96>] Not tainted
EFLAGS:00010286
Process keventd(pid:2,stackpage=c13ff000)
I think some drivers meet troubles.now how can I fix it? or reconfig the kernel ?

when I config the kernel with no changes ,keep it as the same as original from the download site,some information
like above also is displayed and stop.

I used this version kernel ,mainly for LVS6(http://www.yggr-drasill.com/LVS6/what.html),the newer version kernel is not matched
this patch(IPv6).

So,how should I resolve this question? thanks

with regards

               jinjian