Recommend LVS setup

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Recommend LVS setup
From: "Frankie Gravato" <lvsmaillist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:56:07 -0400
Hi,

I'm currently working on Project to Load Balance my WWW server traffic for my website "Slingo.com"
I plan on using 2 servers for my director to have one as backup for the primary
and 3 webservers .

the Director's I want to run either Redhat Linux or Linux Distro that works very well with LVS

the webservers are going be running FreeBSD 4.8 stable I'm going be using Network App Net Filer to feed storage to the webservers via 3ird nic using nfs.

One solution is to use LVS-NAT but I don't want go that route I would like to avoid using Internal RFC Ips for the loadblancing. I would prefer using the external ips that I'm using for outside web traffic.
some kinda direct routing way. any suggestions or insights would help me allot thanks.

Frankie Gravato  ---- < fgravato@xxxxxxxxxx >
Systems & Network Engineering
Slingo Inc. --- www.slingo.com
" First in Fun "