Quota,NFS and Drbd

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quota,NFS and Drbd
From: Per Jørgensen <pej@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:12:12 +0200
Hey all

I have just successfully set up a HA cluster with 6 RS with
mysql,apache,ftp,smtp,pop3,imap and 2 NFS file-server and
every thing works just fine!! LVS is so nice!!!

But i have a problem with quota over nfs, i want to enable quota
on some of my NFS shares, so that user on some of the real server
have limited about of HD space, but I can not get it to work
. maybe its just me that have set it up wrong! I uses DRBD
to sync my RAID5 system witch allso is connected to my NFS server

Are there someone on this list that can help me, i know that this
is not the right list for my problem, but I just hope that someone
have had same problemt as me, and can tell me what im doing wrong

my nfsserver is

RH8.0
Linux 2.4.20 #1 Tue Aug 19 17:17:53 CEST 2003 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

and my /etc/fstab looks like

# this is a DRBD device
# nfs storage
/dev/nb0                /mnt/export             ext2
noauto,defaults,usrquota,grpquota       0 0

on the server i have run these nfs services

rpc.rquotad
rpc.mountd
portmap