LVS-DR

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS-DR
From: "mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:11:21 -0400
hi
I am using LVS-DR to balance 4 MS servers . Due to the nature of the web
application and the user behavior I had to set the connection timeout as 30
min . In case of  failure of one of the real servers users need to be forced
to connect to a different server. That means the lvs tables need to cleared
as far as connections from clients to the failed box , so that any reconnect
trail will open new connection to one of  functioning servers . I an using
ldirectord  to startup and monitor .

Any help is appreciated .
Thanks

---