Re: lvs_dr default gateway problem

Subject: Re: lvs_dr default gateway problem
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:40:38 -0500
Justin Albstmeijer wrote:

> Added some (-t mangle) to the scipt.

I'm sorry, I can't tell from this what you did/added.

> it runs now without errors, but
> still does not allow my realserver make http connections to the outside.

this stuff was nasty to write and the debugging tools aren't great.

what does tcpdump show when you try to connect, eg if from the command line
you do

# telnet www.outside.org http

> Any idea?

is the file /etc/fwmarks (or similar name), look sensible (if you're not
sure, erase it and start again)

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx