Re: Graphing connections with RRDTool

Subject: Re: Graphing connections with RRDTool
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:45:11 -0500
"Salvatore D. Tepedino" wrote:

> Joe, If you want to include a link in the How-To,

Hi Salvatore,

        I'm updating the HOWTO now, after it lay fallow for
almost 6months, so a new version should be out sometime.

> or copy the code,
> include the whole package, or show it as an example of what not to do,
> that's fine with me.

It would be easier for me if I put a link and a small blurb (1 paragraph)
in the HOWTO and let you maintain it. If you need to take the page down
permanently sometime, then send me the code and I'll put it where people
can get to it.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx