Re: zombie user process in real-servers

Subject: Re: zombie user process in real-servers
From: Shivaji Navale <shivaji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:59:20 +0530 (IST)
We too resort to  killing  the zombie processess,
I also noted that the ssh connection to the director doesnt get closed
even after ctrl-D, i am out of the director shell, but from netstat i am
able to see the connection is still active (maybe this might make my
problem bit clearer).

This happens occassionaly, but it surely does occur.

Also for the zaombie processess, the session or the process gets hanged
and the users resort to quiting the xterms from where the commands were
launched.