LVS & UM 1.0.10 RH 9 HTTP POST request greater than ~1000

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS & UM 1.0.10 RH 9 HTTP POST request greater than ~1000
From: awysocki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:49:11 -0800
I've set up two UM Load blancers running LVS 1.0.10 and have them up and
running.  I'm using TUNL since I rent my servers from EV1Servers and my IP
addresses are all over the place.

My site deals with lots of photos.  so my users are doing large POSTS
along with large POSTS of Text data.  It seems when the ethernet packet
goes over the 1460 byte mark only some of the users fail others (my own
machines) work just fine.  I have tried it on my windows machine and my
MAC I have no problem, but when somebody elsewhere on the net does the
same function they fail with a 404 or timeout error on their end.   Its
only some of the people, others are not having the problems.  If they go
directly to the server it works.  So I'm guessing it something between the
LVS and the Real Servers.

I've tried to search for people having the same problem and there was
something listed on the LVS newsgroup, but the problem was NOT solved
there.  What other data can I collect to solve this problem?  Anybody able
to direct me on what to do?

Thanks in advance.
Andy