A problem about LVS/NAT

Subject: A problem about LVS/NAT
From: "Kai" <h1680792@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:44:29 +0900
Hi list,
 I am using LVS/NAT on my network.I can via real server by using either port
mode or passive mode .For security reason, ssl based ftp was required .After
added ssl based ftp auth to real servers,client computers can not connect to
real server by using passive mode.But in port mode it works well.
 I think the problem is ,data which ftp server send to client include the
server's passive port was crypted by ssl.so the LVS don't know which port
should be translate and open .Does it correct ?  Is there any resolvent?
 Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kai