Persistence and faillover

Subject: Persistence and faillover
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:12:57 +0100
Hi all,

After reading the LVS-Howto, I am facing a problem about persistence. I NEED do
redirect clients to a working server when a realserver is down. So I need to
clean the persistent connections (they are marked as NONE, so it is not so hard
to find them in the table, or?).

I understood there is no way to do it now. Right?

I know I use persistence because of badly written applications, and I can face
back the developers and tell then what I think about it, anyway, if we can't
clean the persistence, then, we lose the failover capabilities of the cluster.

Any idea?

François.