Re: [OT] [Troll ?] RE: Virtual Interfaces?

Subject: Re: [OT] [Troll ?] RE: Virtual Interfaces?
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:01:43 +0900
On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 09:20:17AM +0100, Francois JEANMOUGIN wrote:

> [...]

There is a man page for the tool. I am not sure why it isn't installed
on your distribution, nor why the other documentation isn't present.

This might help your cause http://annys.eines.info/cgi-bin/man/man2html?ip+8

And of course, as always with open source/free software the best
thing to do when things aren't up to scratch is to contribute.

--
Horms