Re: how to configure realserver on solairs?

Subject: Re: how to configure realserver on solairs?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:56:07 -0500
lijixin wrote:

> Dear all:
>     I use LVS-DR on linux,it is work well!but I want to use solairs as
> realserver,who can tell me how to configure?

I can see that the HOWTO isn't real helpful here. Try

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.wisdom.html#solaris_lo

Only Linux has the arp problem, so setting up other OS's as realservers
is routine. However the information that this is all that is needed seems
to have been dropped from the HOWTO. Ratz had instructions for each OS.
I'll go dig it up and put it back in the HOWTO

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx