LVSGSP

Subject: LVSGSP
From: <ntadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:46:50 -0800
Hi again,
  I am setting up the LVSGSP package by Alexander Cassen.  It works great,
however I have a question, if anybody could help me it would be great.  This
package works quite well for finding statistics for individual services on
real or virtual IPs, however we have a total of 500+ services being load
balanced currently on our LVS system.. Does anybody know how to get for
example stats on all connections coming in to a specific port?

For example we have about 20-30 IPs that are accepting SMTP traffic and load
balancing it to 40-60 other internal IP addresses.  I am looking for all
incoming connections to all IP addresses for a specific port #.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Billy Olson