ipvsadm compile problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ipvsadm compile problem
From: "Ryan" <rgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:57:35 -0500
I'm new to LVS.  I've been a network design consultant for the past 6
years -working primarily with Cisco gear.  I'm currently hosting web
sites/apps and am working to implement LVS in my datacenter in place of
products like the Cisco Director.  I would also like to be involved in the
LVS comunity and share my ideas and experiences.  I've build a RedHat 9
server and upgraded the kernel to 2.6.1 (from a standard source)  with LVS
support enabled.  I have also successfully installed Keepalived.  The only
thing I can't get to work is the ipvsadm.  I keep having problems compiling
it.  I'm using gcc 3.3.2 (which I used to compile the 2.6 kernel as well)
There is a long list of errors.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Ryan