Re: Other trouble

Subject: Re: Other trouble
From: Rafael Morales <rmorales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:10:48 -0600
I did like it you say me, however I still can not to connect. So I built my
LVS with tunnel and it seems to work well (with -dh option), but when one
server fall or I disconnect one of them the service stops and the proxy does
not work. This happen with any server, because I could disconnect the server
1 and the 2 and 3 stop to work, and if I disconnect th server 3 the 1 and 2
stop to work and so on. Has someone have a trouble like mine ????. What could
I read about this ???

Thanks and regards