Re: Other trouble

Subject: Re: Other trouble
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:40:43 -0500
Rafael Morales wrote:

>  but when one
> server fall or I disconnect one of them the service stops and the proxy does
> not work. This happen with any server, because I could disconnect the server
> 1 and the 2 and 3 stop to work, and if I disconnect th server 3 the 1 and 2
> stop to work and so on.

Failover is handled by programs external to LVS. These programs detect
the failure and run ipvsadm to remove the failed node. What software
are you running to handle the failover. There's info in the HOWTO.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx