Re: Other trouble

Subject: Re: Other trouble
From: Rafael Morales <rmorales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:20:39 -0600
Before run the script I can get connection for all my servers, but when I run
it I lost connecion and the only difference in the route table is this:
10.2.2.71 dev lo  scope link  src 10.2.2.71
this line does not appear before run the script however if I remove it after
run ther scrpit and I add my default gw is still without connect the servers.
In resume before run the script all servers work well, after run the script
all fails :((((

Thank you very much :))