RE: LVS in Mandrake

Subject: RE: LVS in Mandrake
From: "Ariyo Nugroho" <ariyo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:06:51 +0700

Yup. I recall that running ipvsadm will automatically load the module. But
when I did it in Mandrake, it failed. So may be the situation is like your
first guess: the kernel has not include LVS. Hmm.. Then why Mandrake include
lvs package in their distribution? Ok Joe, I know. May be this is useless
question. ;)

OK, I'll try modprobe to see if there is ip_vs module. I'll inform you soon.

Regards,

Ariyo
unknown;202.81.60.26;ebdesk.com;202.150.4.11;Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:33:42
+0700;[ebmail version 4 (Linux/Ix86) ESMTP Server]
ebdesk.com
S1C59E
MAIL FROM: <ariyo@xxxxxxxxxx>
RCPT TO:<lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>