lvs-rrd

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lvs-rrd
From: "Salvatore D. Tepedino" <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:36:16 -0500
In case anyone's interested, I posted the new version of my script to:

http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/

This new version allows you to graph connections to a specific VIP or
real server or VIP port or RS Port or any combination of those via
command line options.

It also adds in adds an option flip the graph for people with more
inactive than active connections.

Also it can spit out an HTML page for the specific graphs it created so
a simple one line php page (included) can run the script and display the
output.

Plus there's lots of code cleanups and bug fixes.

Please let me know if there are any problems or if you have any
suggestions/comments/whatever.

--
Salvatore D. Tepedino <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>