Re: lvs-rrd

Subject: Re: lvs-rrd
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:05:04 -0500
"Salvatore D. Tepedino" wrote:

> In case anyone's interested, I posted the new version of my script to:
>
> http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/

> Please let me know if there are any problems or if you have any
> suggestions/comments/whatever.

I haven't worked my way through the rrd documentation yet to even
figure out how it works. I then have found lrrd which appears to be
a wrapper around rrd. I've spent some time with their docs and can't
see how to set it up, besides spelunking the code. However installing
lrrd and it now seems I need nagios looks bigger than installing
rrd itself.

For someone who hasn't set up any or this (or mrtg either), what do
you suggest?

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx