RE: [Fwd: Newbie question]

To: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Newbie question]
From: Patrick LeBoutillier <patl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:22:26 -0500
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the info. Below is more info on my setup.

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 21:08, Peter Mueller wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
>
> > Hi have 2 machines and I want to cluster them:
>
> What services do you need to cluster?

We basically have a custom application that works using a single TCP
connection (like, say, ssh). We need to support a customer with 1500
users and this is too much for a single machine. We want to provide
single IP/port# and have the connections load-balanced between the 2
servers.