Just this quick popup to tell that I have just published the new release.
ChangeLog looks like :
2004-01-25 Alexandre Cassen <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* keepalived-1.1.5 released.
* Joseph Mack, <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx> wrote keeplived manpages
in doc/man/man5/keepalived.conf.5 and doc/man/man8/keepalived.8.
* VRRP : Tsuji Akira, <tsuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fixed a length
issue while testing password field for auth_pass method.
* VRRP : Willy Tarreau, <willy@xxxxxxxxx> fixed a quick loop
in the watchdog timer thread.
* VRRP : Willy Tarreau, <willy@xxxxxxxxx> extended scheduler
to support stable scheduling time. There is now, only one
time source updated before and after scheduling event. This
solve sliding timer observed on some env, also known as
periodically flapping issue (sometime a VRRP election is
* VRRP : Willy Tarreau, <willy@xxxxxxxxx> updated the default
media link failure detection strategy to perform a ioctl
ifflags even if NIC driver are supporting MII or ETHTOOL.
Some buggy drivers need this. Anyway the linkwatch patch
still the best solution to support efficient and scalable
media link failure detection.
* Some cosmetics clean-up, removed some dead files, updated
autoconf and Makefile prototypes to support dependencies
libs like kerberos for RedHat/Fedora distro. To compile
keepalived properly on redhat 9 box, for example, run :
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include" && ./configure
Renamed keywords lb_kind to lvs_method and lb_algo to
lvs_sched. For compatibility reasons, old keywords are still
All comments are welcome,