Re: LVS-DR and Service Monitoring

Subject: Re: LVS-DR and Service Monitoring
From: Mauro Stangalini <mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:44:07 +0100
Hi,
I'm using LVS-DR for balancing httpd; my real servers' apache are configured
with two virtualhosts: one for the VIP e the other for the RIP; a little PHP
script runs on the RIP's virtual and checks the DB link; this script is
called by the ldirector utility.

I don't think that is there any harm in configuring services for both VIP and
RIP.

Mauro