Re: problem getting vrrp to work in very simple setup

To: alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxx,<lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: problem getting vrrp to work in very simple setup
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Nathan Neulinger <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:11:10 -0600
What is necessary to get LVS syncd functionality to work? Does your syncd patch
need to be applied or will it work without it?

Setting the lvs syncd interface seems to get ka to start the ipvs syncd thread
in the kernel, but I don't ever see any traffic sent over the network that
would indicate it's trying to keep the other director up to date.

If your syncd patch does need applied, is there a clean way of getting it into
2.4.24, since it already has ipvs included?

-- Nathan