Re: LVS performance example

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS performance example
From: John Reuning <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:52:43 -0500
Our current bottleneck isn't the LVS directors, the QoS, or the network,
it's the need for more real servers in our cluster.  They're all swamped
except at 2 or 3 am local time. :(

distro.ibiblio.org, our linux distributions server, is another story.
We have to stomp on the outbound traffic or our bandwidth expenses would
kill us.

Thanks,

-jrr