LVS and keepalived in the press

Subject: LVS and keepalived in the press
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:24:13 +0100
Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that a chapter I wrote on LVS will be published
by weak next quarter. This short introduction show, in about 30 pages, how to
setup a LVS-DR using IPVS, noarp and Keepalived.

Weka is doing a quarterly updated publication (so I will be in charge of
keeping this chapter uptodate).

Commercial information can be found at :

http://www.weka.fr/pages/catalogue/fiche.php?id=19&id_secteur=2

Ho, just forgot one thing, it is enterprise oriented (not cheap, unavailable
for users), and aaaaaall in French :).

François.

P.S.: Joseph Mack and Alexandre Cassen are cited for their work. I didn't have
so much place to cite every HA developers, sorry for the others.
P.P.S.: If anyone know how to make this fucking Outlook2003 wrapping lines,
I'll be glad.