Re: ipvsadm problem

Subject: Re: ipvsadm problem
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:32:03 -0500
Rafa Rodriguez Hernandez wrote:

> -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
> TCP  vip-director:telnet rr
>
> -> 192.168.1.3:telnet                   Masq         1               0
>   0
> -> 192.168.1.4:telnet                   Masq         1               0
>   0
>
> When I try to telnet vip-director (192.168.1.8) I see the connection in
> "InActConn" , after several tries I see that InActConn increase in both real
> servers (192.168.1.3 and 192.168.1.4)

With LVS-NAT and one network you need to read this

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-NAT.html#one_network

If you're going to use LVS-NAT with a simple setup, you need two networks.

One network is fine with LVS-DR

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx