Re: RealServers making requests to Virtual IP again?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RealServers making requests to Virtual IP again?
From: "Pedro C.G." <petecg_76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:51:49 +0200
First of all, thx for your reply.
Yes, this is somehow what I am looking for. Then, it seems that it is feasible. What it is strange to me is that all the real servers have its default gateway set to RIP of the Director box. So every single packet coming out the realservers should pass thru the director (it seems that I am not getting into the issue explained in the howto) Can I use DirectRouting or Tunneling instead of NAT? It is not clear to me what the disadvantages of not using NAT are.

Thx!