Dropped connections?

Subject: Dropped connections?
From: "Neulinger, Nathan" <nneul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:17:36 -0500
Running 2.4.24 with the syncd patch along with keepalived on two
directors for about 44 VIPs. I am running everything in DR mode with the
RR scheduler. Backend machines all have the appropriate arp handling in
place.

Everything seems to be running smoothly, except I have a user that is
indicating that he is getting errors indicative of a connection being
dropped when he connects through IPVS. The connection gets established
and works just fine for a while, but then goes away.

Are there any known problems with connections being dropped prior to
timeouts?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul@xxxxxxx
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216