a couple of questions...

Subject: a couple of questions...
From: "Nielsen, Steve" <SNielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:18:48 -0400
First I would like to say thanks to Horms for putting together the ulrtamonkey
package. It has made it *very* easy for me to implment LVS. Thanks!

First question:

        Is it possible to have a master multiple slave setup? For example 1
master and 3 slaves for a VIP.

Second question:

        I want to investigate using the active-active setup. In order to do
this I need to patch the kernel using Horms supplied patch. Can I use the
current ultramonkey kernel source RPMs and add the patch to the RPM then
rebuilt it? Or do I have to download a fresh kerneland patch that then build
it. I would prefer the RPM approach if possible.

I am using the redhat 7.3 version  of ultramonkey.

Thanks,
Steve