Looking for how some of you guys are doing file sharing

Subject: Looking for how some of you guys are doing file sharing
From: "Randy Paries" <randy.paries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:02:20 -0500
Hello,

I realize that this is not really a LVS question , but it is in a kind of
round about way.

I am running a LVS_DR setup.

I have one director and two real servers.

All the boxes are running rh9. I am using this to load balance my web site.
It is a pretty busy site.

Both real servers share the same docroots via NFS. I am not sure if this is
working as well as I would have  hoped.

So here is my question. What are you guys doing do share data between your
real servers? (BTW, I do have a db that they share info with), but the
majority of data I have is html and xml files.

I hope you guys do not mind this question, but I am sure some of you have
had a similar situation

Thanks for any help

Randy