LVS on 2 differetnt network (router)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS on 2 differetnt network (router)
From: smkg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:48:22 +0200
Hi all,
I would like to set up a particular LVS solution that permit me to load
balancing the http requests came from 2 differetnt routers;

Es°

First Router:        80.20.19.18
Second Router:   90.30.29.28

LVS Master:        192.168.0.4

Real Server 1:    192.168.0.5
Real Server 1:    192.168.0.6

I have put a second nic on LVS (192.168.1.4);
I forward the request on port 80 from the router on the LVS;

The problem is that I can configure only 1 gateway on LVS second nic for
the http response;

I would like to have 2 website on different public IP but I would like to
use the same LVS and the same REAL SERVER;

It is possible ??
Can LVS forward the response to the same router that sent the request ??
I must add the n.3 nic on LVS ??
And what is the configuration on the LVS with 3 nic ??

Every help is appreciated,

Thanks,
Pablo.