Re: Large HTTP GET/POST timeout

Subject: Re: Large HTTP GET/POST timeout
From: Jacob Coby <jcoby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:46:23 -0400
Chris Paul wrote:
Where are you setting your mtu of 1400?

You have to make sure that it is the mtu for data inside the tunnel.
When I changed the mtu values, the only way I could reliably get it
to change the size inside the tunnel rather than the whole tunnel
packets was from the real server not the director.

I have no idea which MTU I was setting. I could get the problem to go away for one or two times, and then it would come back.

It's been over a year since I messed with LVS-TUN, and I'm now running LVS-DR.

--
-Jacob
Listingbook.com