Re: IPVS + Kernel 2.4.26?

Subject: Re: IPVS + Kernel 2.4.26?
From: Patrick LeBoutillier <patl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:01:12 -0400
Horms wrote:

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 05:26:06PM -0400, Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
Am I missing a patch on my 2.4.26 kernel? I didn't patch it at all really. I simply activated the IPVS stuff in
"make xconfig". I'm using DR, but I have not applied the "hidden" patch.

It sounds like ldirectord might be crashing.
Can you verify if it is still running or not.

After appluying the hidden patch and recompiling the kernel these problems went away. I suppose the realserver was getting the packets directly, thus bypassing the diretor.

Thanks,

Patrick

--
Patrick LeBoutillier