Wired features LVS in an Open Source related article

Subject: Wired features LVS in an Open Source related article
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:36:16 +0200
Dear members of the LVS fellowship,

The june issue of the Wired Magazine [1] features a small article about part of the history of LVS on page 154/155 at the bottom [2], so go get it and support this wonderful magazine, now! Seriously, although it's a very small entry I would like to publicly thank the editors of Wired for this and of course all the contributors to LVS.

This is bloody hot, mates! I'm glad we haven't published all code yet or we might have got the cover story :).

<OT>
Since it is summer over here too and as a token of personal joy I'll jump the highest bridge in Zuerich, in to the river Limmat with an LVS t-shirt on. And no, I'm not on drugs and yes I've done this before so don't go call 911 (as it happened to me all the time I do jumps in the states) because it won't work for Switzerland anyway. Anybody who wants footage can reply to me privately.
</OT>

[1] http://www.wired.com/
[2] http://makeashorterlink.com/?C50C22698

Thanks to the community, great things are still to come,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc