Re: Update Keepalived keeps forcing new elections

Subject: Re: Update Keepalived keeps forcing new elections
From: Brad Chang <keepalived@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:17:33 -0700
so after making the changes that Alexandre suggested I am still h aving these
same issues.  I did however find a server that was flooding FRAGS to another
host on the internet. Im thinking that maybee when it was flooding that some
keepalived multicasts got dropped?  any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated or if anyone has experienced these issues I am seeing.

thanks alot
-Brad