Re: First stable version of LVS

To: simpsonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: First stable version of LVS
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:43:47 -0400
Brett Simpson wrote:

> Management is interested in the history of LVS. I was looking at the
> software download section and was trying to figure out when the first
> stable version of lvs was released.

Wensong will know for sure, when he pops up, but there has never been
stable/unstable pairs of code lines for ipvs. The first code worked and
was put into production straight away. More capabilities have been
added as time went on, but the first code worked.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx