anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?

Subject: anyone know where Jeremy Kerr of feedbackd fame is?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:45:00 -0400
Jeremy Kerr wrote feedbackd as an undergrad project and later talked
about merging his code with Alexandre's keepalived. We didn't hear from
Jeremy after that and now I notice his website www.redfishsoftware.com
doesn't have a DNS entry anymore. Google doesn't have any recent entries
(that I could see)

Does anyone know if he's still around or if we should declare that Jeremy
has found better things in life than coding...?

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx